May 9, 2020
We are not financial advisors. The content on this
podcast and YouTube videos are for educational purposes only and
merely cite our own personal opinions. In order to make the best
financial decision that suits your own needs, you must conduct your
own research and seek the advice of a licensed financial advisor if
that all investments involve some form of risk and there is no
guarantee that you will be successful in making, saving, or
investing money; nor is there any guarantee that you won't
experience any loss when investing. Always remember to make smart
decisions and do your own research!
About our guest today Perry of Stupid Is The Norm:
We are Perry and Will.
Stupid Is The Norm is the brainchild of Perry who has made every
financial mistake there is to make. Combine that experience with
the geeky prowess of Will, SITN was brought to life across multiple
Together we have created a programme that has brought Perry from
bankruptcy, to now being able to invest £1200 + per month.
We are normal guys who are doing something extraordinary.
And believe that anyone can become wealthy, regardless of
age, ability or education.
Which is why we want to show you how.
1. Tell me a bit about yourself and what inspired the website,
blog and YouTube videos of Stupid is the norm?
2. I can tell by your content that you are trying to inspire
the average man/woman to work hard and too save and invest. I note
from your videos that you work really hard and allot of hours.
Sacrifice is important to achieve your goals?
3. I really like the common sense, fun way you approach
getting the message across in your videos do you think this is a
good way to spread the message of Financial Freedom?
4. What book, situation, movie/video or friend got you
thinking more seriously about your finances?
5. I note from your excellent free PDF book (which is really
good highly recommend) that you are a believer in investing in the
FTSE 100 do you mainly focus on UK investing or do you also invest
6. What is your investing strategy?
7. Do you prefer ISA's to Pensions or a mix of both?
8. What are your thoughts about the state pension?
9. Do you think people who earn low or minimum wage
with high expenses or debt always delay saving until a future
pay rise or winning the lotto and should start now even if it's a
small amount each month to begin with?
10. How do you feel about Debt? Obviously allot of people
think It's ok to borrow or smash their credit cards.
11. What do you think of property investing?
12. Rent Vs Buy, which do you think makes the most
13. How important do you think it is to develop a savings
habit or to pay yourself first?
14. Allot of your content discussing mindset, one of my
personal favs is a conversation with an idiot. Most people are
living for today and not taking care of business. Like holidays
nights at the pub take priority. How easy is it to change your
mindset and beliefs?
15. Finally Perry been an absolute pleasure having you on the
show. To finish, would you like to mention anything? Also where can
my audience find you online?
Please check out Stupid is the Norm:
Contact the show: